Corporate Billing Manager
s 70,000 – 80,000
Our client are an international financial institution with a corporate office in Dublin. Their clients include over half of the Fortune 100 companies.
In this senior operational role you will be developing the strategy and driving performance for the core financial business processes relating to work in progress, billing and credit control in a high growth company.
- Driving reductions in work in progress and debtors through improvements in the billing the collections cycle
- Identifying and implementing process improvements that lead to greater efficiency and accuracy in billing
- Implementing effective credit control and billing processes across the firm while fostering a best practice team culture working to effective KPIs
- Creating a streamlined billing and e-billing process for key stakeholders to access and navigate
- Ensuring a professional client service is consistently delivered
- Providing granular reporting on and analysis of performance of credit control and billing across the firm
- Implementing a consolidated framework of monitoring controls to measure the effectiveness of processes and resolving any operational weaknesses
- You are a senior finance professional with expertise in billing and credit control
- You are highly process and deadline oriented, and are committed to continuous improvement and best practice
- You are an excellent communicator who can build relationships and influence across a range of stakeholders
- You demonstrate a sense of urgency and have the ability to lead a team operating in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- You are highly systems literate and have experience of system design/implementation
- Experience of practice management systems would be helpful
- Strong excel skills essential
- Proven ability to successfully lead a team, provide coaching and mentoring, and handle performance management issues.