Contract Costing Analyst – Graduate – South Dublin
q South Dublin
Our client, based within the Motor Industry in South Dublin, are currently seeking a Costing Analyst for an initial 12 month contract position.
Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years prior experience working with large volumes of data and have a high level of attention to detail. Previous experience working in a costing/pricing position is essential. Experience working in/interest of the motor industry is desirable.
- Setting up model details and standard configuration for all models
- Costing of vehicles from ex-factory price to retail price
- Ensuring that all optional extras are correctly set-up and priced
- Issuing retail price lists for all models and all available optional extras
- Verifying all factory invoices and related costs e.g. freight costs, transport charges etc
- Following up with factories and other suppliers regarding under/overcharging of invoices
- Supplying Revenue Commissioners with OMSP & VRT declarations
- Providing Revenue Commissioners with model specifications, model prices as well as optional extra prices for all models
- Notifying Revenue Commissioners of any changes in retail prices for models and options
- Contacting Revenue Commissioners regarding various issues including under/overcharging of Vehicle Registration Tax
- Answering queries relating to availability of models and optional extras.
- Providing ad-hoc reports for management.
- Preparing reports for Revenue Commissioners
- Have a third level business/finance qualification
- Have previous experience in an accounts role
- Possess strong administrative and advanced IT skills (proficiency in excel)
- Exhibit strong analytical and numerical ability
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines