Chief Financial Officer
Our client are an Irish company, working within the medical device space. Due to their success, they are looking to add a CFO to their management team. This is an opportunity for a capable, competent and experienced professional to work closely with the CEO.
This person will report to the CEO and the Board of Directors and work closely with the management team. You should have excellent financial management, organisational and communication skills and be able to work well under your own initiative.
- Providing internal decision-making information to support the Directors
- Management and development of internal processes
- Working with the Directors to ensure that the business is compliant with tax and accounting and company law compliance responsibilities
- Working with our team of external advisors (accountants, lawyers, company secretaries)
- Preparation and completion of Ad-hoc business review reports for the Directors as required
- Management and communication of any bespoke internal projects which may arise from time to time
- Understand financial implications of cash raising initiatives
- Set up SPV’s as required and the accounting systems for same
- Fully understand the profitability or otherwise of all projects on a fully burdened basis
- An FCA or similar qualification
- Experience working in the medical device industry is required
- Experience in the management of a small finance function
- Expertise with raising finance and communicating with investors