s 140000 - 150000
q West Dublin
p Permanent / Full Time
Chief Financial Officer
You will join the executive management team. This will be a permanent role. The successful candidate will be expected to provide commercial and strategic support to the management team and will work closely with the MD & CEO in the ongoing development of the business. Duties will include
- Oversee the finance function, including management and development of the finance team
- Attendance and presentation of financial and operational information to Board of Directors
- Overseeing treasury, cash & debtor management
- Providing strategic input into the future direction of the business
- Developing commercial, financial and tax strategies for the organisation
- Manage the Due Diligence process and the integration of any new trading purchases.
Applicants should be a qualified accountant with significant PQE within a commercial business. You will have a track record of supporting a business commercially and strategically. You will work alongside the CEO. Experience working within the construction sector would be a distinct advantage, but not a requirement.