My client is seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join their finance team.
o Part Qualified
s 35000 - 40000
q South Dublin
p Permanent / Full Time
- Update and implement the financial reporting and general ledger structure and controls, including entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Manage the financial records for accuracy, including processing supplier invoices and matching to purchase orders and payments, expense reports and month end reconciliations
- Assist with preparing budgets, records, and statements and preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L, BS & Cashflow)
- Assist with all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO.
- Accounting technician qualified/part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- Previous experience in property is beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency with accounting and reporting software / applications, ideally Xero
- Knowledge with current finance regulations and accounting terminology.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, data extraction and ability to run reports.