Audit Director in a successful mid-tier firm
s 80000 - 90000
q Dublin City Centre
p Permanent / Full Time
The firm offer a genuine opportunity to progress to Partnership level in future.
The role will entail:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Audit and Accounts Department.
- Manage workflow within the department, provide an unrivalled client service and deliver the departments commercial performance.
- Manage a portfolio of Audit and Account clients providing all round accounting services and advice.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Audit Planning, ensuring plans appropriately address audit objectives.
- Supervision and development of staff
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA with several years post qualification experience.
- Number of years’ experience working and leading in a team environment.
- Track record in a mid-tier practice environment at manager level in a quality driven firm.
- A focus on a career in practice.
For more information, or a confidential discussion, contact Barry O'Leary on 01 6522351.