Our client, based in the South-East with a global presence, is seeking an Asssistant Accountant to join their team.
o Part Qualified
s 35000 - 45000
p Permanent / Full Time
- Assist with preparation of monthly Management Accounts including analysing and investigating variances;
- Assist with Annual Budgeting and forecasting process;
- Assist with preparation of year end Financial Accounts for Audit and liaising with external auditors, assist with preparation of year end Tax Returns;
- Preparation of both routine and ad hoc management reports;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Assist with continuous improvement of financial reporting processes;
- Further Ad Hoc duties as required.
Requirements for the role:
- Part qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Strong experience in a busy finance department
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems;
- Microsoft Office experience, paticularly with Excel;
- Fast learner able to work on own initiative, independently and to deadlines;
- Good business acumen & good attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills.