Assistant Accountant – West Dublin – Retail
s 35,000 - 45,000
q West Dublin
A well-known online retail company based in West Dublin are looking for a motivated and hard-working part-qualified accountant for a permanent role based in their finance team.
For the right candidate, this role will provide excellent experience and exposure to vast areas of the finance function, and will also provide an excellent compensation package with benefits. If you are a candidate who can easily adapt within a busy and ever-changing environment, then click apply and Olga will be in touch.
- Preparation of Weekly Trade management reports
- Preparation of KPI reports
- CSO & VAT Returns
- Accounts payable
- Prepare Month end journals prepayments and accruals
- Prepare Month end reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations, journals & group submissions
- Assist with Month End reporting & analysis and preparation of management pack
- Assist with Audit preparation
- Weee Returns
- Adhoc analysis and reporting.
- Assist with various Finance projects.
- Third level qualification in Business or Accounting
- A high caliber part-qualified Accountant
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- An understanding of the On-line sector, retail, business services or financial services background is an advantage but not essential
- Strong Excel skills are required and a knowledge of Sage and oracle would be an advantage
- Commercial acumen to play a significant role in supporting the growth of business.
- Strong attention to detail
- An excellent communicator with the confidence and credibility to support the business
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- Be a highly motivated individual with experience of working to deadlines and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required
- A team player