Administrative Assistant – Dublin City Centre
o Financial Services
s 22,000 - 23,000
q Dublin City Centre
One of our clients, an insurance premium finance provider is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their organization ASAP.
Full training will be provided.
- Providing Best in Class Customer Care when dealing with customer enquiries and maintaining excellent communication when dealing with customers via letter, email, text, phone etc.
- Communicating with Brokers and responding to queries as required
- Following up on outstanding monthly payments and processing card payments
- Submitting and monitoring monthly Direct Debit EFT files and downloading Direct Debit Collection Bank Reports
- Administering the collection and verification of documentation requested from Customers for AML and CCR reporting purposes
- Monitoring and testing the functionality of new system development
- Other Ad-hoc Duties as required
- Successful candidate should hold relevant industry qualification or be working towards same. You will also be expected to meet any CPD requirements as required by the Industry
- Call centre experience, strong communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of following policies and procedures
- Experience with in-house systems is an advantage
- A strong technical knowledge base is required
- Ability to drive for targets and goals
- Outstanding organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint