Accounts Payable Manager – Financial Services
o Financial Services
q Dublin City Centre
Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to lead their AP function. The successful candidate will also have ownership of the financial reporting process for the companies services entity.
Candidates should be either a part-qualified or qualified accountant, with a number of years experience in a similar role.
- Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principals and their business applications
- Experience of VAT accounting
- Background with strong accounts payable function
- Proficient use of general ledger systems ideally SAP
- Proven ability to adapt to change & learn new tasks & systems quickly
- Quality focused and meets deadlines on time
- Proven ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Effective self- starter with initiative
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong IT skills essential